Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I'm technically on vacation from blogging, so I'm not supposed to be here. Right?

While I focus on a Berlitz book or two (yes, that Berlitz), I'll be away from Bookslut.com. Expect to see the Indie Heartthrobs come back in September. First Monday of the month!

For now, enjoy an oldie or two.

In other news, I went to my first gay wedding (ladies) the other day in my boyfriend's back yard in Park Slope. I had never had Trader Joe's wine before (something about $3-$5 wine makes me wary), but DAMN that stuff can come in handy when you have to pack maybe 75% of the people you know into a small (but so pretty) space.

I also shouldn't mention that I passed out on Bobby's shoulder and drooled a little when he tried to show me Paprika. But who's keeping tabs, really, other than me?

No comments: