Friday, August 15, 2008

Adventures in Housing

I was supposed to move into my apartment two weeks ago. The day before the big move, the apartment failed its plumbing inspection. Now I'm living in a temporary space under the same landlord on Greenpoint Avenue. This is my week in pictures:








As you can see, the boob light slowly filled with water, warped the ceiling, and thusly peed out the nipple into a garbage can.

Then, earlier in the week, I was greeting by a rainbow outside my window. Right over the Live Poultry Slaughter across the street….



Will J'Amanda murder her landlord?

Will Erik finish his Portuguese phrasebooks?

Will John overcome his psychosomatic phantom bedbug bites?

Tune in next time to see how our tawdry heroines fight their way into a real home!

1 comment:

Clockwatcher said...

That completely sucks, but you said thusly. hee hee